**Mission Viejo Classic Tournament Application & Forms**
Applications are now being accepted for entrance into the AYSO Mission Viejo Classic Invitational Tournament.
The deadline to enter the tournament is May 6, 2023. Completed applications accepted by that date will be given priority for acceptance into the tournament; all others will be accepted based on any available openings.
There are three steps to complete the Application Process for the MV Classic Tournament:
1. Complete and submit the ONLINE APPLICATION form;
2. Pay the tournament fees via:
- (a) credit card (preferred) at https://aysosoccer.wufoo.com/forms/zahiwb70pn0r9g/;or
- (b) check payable to "AYSO Region 84" to the following address: P.O. Box 6080-178, Mission Viejo, California 92690. Please include with the check a copy of your Application responses that you would have received via email from Google Forms after you submitted the application.
*** FORMS ***
- Team Roster (REQUIRED)
Additional Roster Notes:
- Roster changes will be allowed up until Team Check-in; after that, no roster changes. All roster changes must be approved by your Regional Commissioner.
- Rosters must be comprised solely of players who were registered and played in the just concluded AYSO most recent Fall or current year Spring season programs.
- Up to 3 guest players may be added to your roster from another AYSO region team. In this case, the guest player’s Regional Commissioner must sign the roster. (See below regarding guest players.)
- Player roster limits are as follows:
16U, 19U: 18 players max; 11-v-11 play
14U: 15 players max; 11-v-11 play
12U: 12 players max; 9-v-9 play
10U: 10 players max; 7-v-7 play
- Referee Information (REQUIRED)
If you are not going to bring a Referee Team, just check the box on the Referee Form and return it without signature.
- Guest Player Form (OPTIONAL)
- Youth Referee Letter (OPTIONAL)