Referee Coordinator: Bill Vecchio firstname.lastname@example.org
We're running a very busy tournament, and time is essential. Games must start on time and end at least 5 minutes prior to the next game scheduled. We will provide bottles of water and sodas, as much as needed to keep all of you hydrated and safe.
I wish you all safe and fun tournament
Please read the following guidelines.
1. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your assignment for check-in. There will be no group check-ins, each referee
has to be present at the referee tent for check in.
2. referee/s that DO NOT check-in at least 30 minutes prior their assignment will be replaced by a standby
referee/s and will lose the assignment. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Referees must be in full uniform at the time of check-in(black socks and shorts, gold stripes jersey preferred).
4. The time slot between games is 75 minutes. The game's duration for U14-U19 is 2x30 minute halfs,
and a 5 minutes break with running clock, which means the game will end at the 65 minute mark or 5 minutes
before the next game scheduled (whichever comes first).
4. No additional time is allowed for any reason.
5. Please conduct a quick players safety check (keep it within one minute).
6. Home teams choose field sides and provide the game ball. Visiting teams kicks off.
7. At each field, there will be a field marshal/s, they are there to help to communicate with HQ.
8. You will be provided the official mach card at the check-in. At the end of the game, please return the complete
match card to the field marshal, DO NOT hold on to it.
9. ALL games plays at Oso complex, fields will be assigned to the referees at check in
By clicking on the referee schedule by coach/referee, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the above guidelines.
If there is an error in your assignments; ONLY assignments that overlaps/or at the same time as your team's game time please address the issue at the referee check-in and it will be fixed
The schedule is subject to changes
Please DO NOT email the scheduler about issues with the report, please see him in person prior to the assignments